Today, more and more companies are certified in - or becoming certified in - a GFSI recognized food safety certification scheme. And as the global food supply chain becomes more and more complex, the schemes are continuously evolving to ensure that the safest, highest quality products reach the consumer. That's why SafetyChain - and our series media sponsor Food Safety Tech - are very excited to bring you the 2014 GFSI Leadership Webcast Series: SQF, FSSC 22000 & BRC ... the Road Ahead.
In this 3-part series, the leaders of three of the leading GFSI schemes will share their insights on:
- What’s new for their schemes this year
- Where they’re going in 2015 and beyond
- How you’ll be impacted by the changes on the road ahead … and why you should embrace these directions!
- How to start preparing today for tomorrow’s SQF, FSSC 22000 and BRC – including preparation for where they’re going in terms of audits
- How each scheme helps prepare its members for FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- And, each leader will also take attendees’ questions live!
Special Bonus! Every series registrant will receive SafetyChain's latest whitepaper, "Don't Hesitate to Automate - Leveraging Technology to Manage a Robust GFSI Program and Be Audit-Ready On-Demand."