Check Out Our Favorite Articles on Food Quality and Safety from December 2019!
Each month, we follow the latest trends and news in food safety and quality to bring you insights and updates from thought leaders in the food and beverage industry. Here's a roundup of some of our favorite articles and blog posts from around the web in December 2019.
- A Look at What Artificial Intelligence (AI) Could Mean for Rural America - CivilEats
- Learn Why End-to-End Supply Chain Traceability Starts with High-Quality Data - SafetyChain
- A Food Professional Discusses How Consumer Preferences Are Driving Industry Evolution - FoodSafetyTech
- A Quick Look at Sustainability Initiatives in Today’s Meat Industry - FMI
- 3 Reasons on The importance of ERP in Recall Prevention and Preparedness - Food Engineering Mag
- The FDA Started a Year-Long Assignment to Test for Pathogens in Romaine Lettuce - Hubs
- Has African Swine Fever Reached the US? - Food Safety News
- A Look at Food & Beverage Companies Found Themselves in Class Action Lawsuits - Food Safety Magazine
- How Did 'Clean' Labels Become an Industry Standard? - Food Dive
- Food Waste is an Issue That's Caused at Every Step of the Supply Chain - Supply Chain Dive
- Did you miss our Beyond Compliance series? Special thanks to Laura Dunn Nelson at Intertek Alchemy for an info packed presentation on Workforce 2020: The Changing Landscape of Technology & Training for Food Safety Employees. You can watch the replay here.
About SafetyChain Software
SafetyChain is a Quality Management System (QMS) that helps food and beverage companies improve productivity, profitability, and compliance with a flexible, user-friendly software platform that captures, manages, and analyzes real-time operations data. Learn more at https://safetychain.com.