Check Out Our Favorite Articles on Food Quality and Safety from October 2019!
Each month, we follow the latest trends and news in food safety and quality to bring you insights and updates from thought leaders in the food and beverage industry. Here's a roundup of some of our favorite articles and blog posts from around the web in October 2019.
- A Meeting Discussing the New Era of Smarter Food Safety Set to be Held this October - Quality Assurance Magazine
- Two Ways to Help Keep Food Safe During Transportation - SafetyChain Software
- Swine Slaughtering Will Get Modernized for the First Time in 50 Years - Food Safety Magazine
- Is Your Farm Prepared For FSMA Produce Safety Inspections? - Growing Produce
- Dr. van de Ligt Shares Why Critical Thinking is Essential Right Now for the Food and Beverage Industry -Food Processing
- Understanding the Importance of Establishing Food Safety to Improve International Food Safety Systems- Food Safety Magazine
- Take a Look at How Canadian Food Suppliers Perceive & Manage Food Fraud- Food Safety Tech
- Actionable Tips to Help Pet Food Manufacturers Comply with FSMA - Food Engineering Magazine
- Announcement! The FDA Gives a Response on How to Handle Food Tampering - Food Quality and Safety
- A New, Smarter Food Safety Blueprint is Released by the FDA - Food Safety Magazine
- Did you miss our Beyond Compliance series? Special thanks to Dr. Lone Jespersen the Founder & Principal of Cultivate, LLC, for an info packed presentation on The Missing Ingredients Critical to Your Food Safety Culture Success. You can watch the replay here. - SafetyChain Software
About SafetyChain Software
SafetyChain is a Quality Management System (QMS) that helps food and beverage companies improve productivity, profitability, and compliance with a flexible, user-friendly software platform that captures, manages, and analyzes real-time operations data. Learn more at https://safetychain.com.