Or ... as we are calling it here at SafetyChain ... "Why is this man's hair so gray?"
As we've heard time and time again, managing HACCP (and soon HARPC) plans manually can be resource-intensive and inefficient. Customers have often told us that it can leave them feeling like they're managing paper vs. programs. And "data rich but information poor” when it comes to the ability to do continuous improvement. So we're excited about this next SafetyChain Tech Talk - where we'll discuss how automtion can help!
During this interactive discussion, I'll be interviewing SafetyChain’s own VP of Food Safety Applications, Dan Bernkopf. Prior to joining SafetyChain, Dan spent 35 years in your shoes while heading up food safety teams for well-known food producers and manufacturers. We've asked Dan to share insights on why his hair might not be so gray if he’d had access to today’s technology tools for managing HACCP. Dan will discuss how automation is helping teams like yours:
- Effectively assess risks to create CCPs/Preventive Controls that work
- Ensure all HACCP/HARPC plan components are scheduled, monitored and documented
- Minimize waste and rework with realtime NCRs for timely CAPAs
- Collect food safety data at the source with mobile technology – with uploads for “once and done” permanent records
- Conduct meaningful trend analysis for continuous improvement with accessible, actionable data
- Be audit ready all the time for USDA, FDA and customer inquiries
Join us for this interactive SafetyChain Tech Talk – where you’ll hear some of Dan’s “war stories” – and hopefully take away a few ideas on how automation can help you conquer HACCP and HARPC plan management!
Attendees are also invited to stay online after the session for a high level demo of SafetyChain’s HACCP/HARPC automation solution.