We are very excited that FoodOnline is covering SafetyChain's popular web/podcast series FSMA Fridays®! Every month after a FSMA Friday, FoodOnline will provide a full recap in four weekly parts. They are currently covering the January FSMA Friday on the animal food rule - the series can be accessed by clicking here.
Next month, FoodOnline will cover our February 28 topic - Food Defense. Some of the topics I'll be interviewing our FSMA Fridays team from The Acheson Group on include:
- Who does this rule apply to? How has FDA made it “risk based”?
- What do you need to do if the rule applies to you?
- How is the food defense rule different from preventive control rules?
- How will I know if my food defense approach is defective?
- What does the FDA plan for economically motivated adulteration?
Registration is always free for FSMA Fridays by going to https://safetychain.com/resources/fsma-fridays/!
And if you haven't checked out FoodOnline, take a look and sign up for their free newsletter. It's a great source of news, product offerings and industry updates for food and beverage companies of all types - from growers, to processors, to distributers, to food services/retailers.
We hope to see you online this coming Friday, February 28 - TGIFF ... Thank Goodness It's FSMA Friday!