SafetyChain is very excited to once again partner with FoodSafetyTech to bring the food safety community an important GFSI Leadership Series. The 3-part 2015 series, called "GFSI in the Age of FSMA: How GFSI Schemes Align With - and Get You Ready For - FSMA Compliance, features the North American leaders of SQF, BRC and FSSC 22000, who will address:
- How certification to their scheme prepares a company for FSMA compliance in terms of alignment with:
- Supplier Controls
- Building a food safety plan
- Migrating from HACCP to HARPC
- Being audit ready all the time
- Environmental monitoring … human & animal food rules … and much more!
- What changes to their schemes have been made (or are planned)
- Gaps they see in FSMA that are filled by their scheme
- What companies who are/planning GFSI certification should be doing now for Day 1 FSMA compliance
There will also be plenty of time for audience questions! And, for those who would like to see how SafetyChain can automate GFSI and FSMA compliance, there will be an optional brief demo at the end of each event!
We hope you'll be able to join us for one, two or all three series segments:
September 25 - SQF in the Age of FSMA
October 30 - BRC in the Age of FSMA
December 4 - FSSC 22000 in the Age of FSMA