Food and beverage companies are facing increasingly complex food safety and quality program requirements, including those associated with Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) programs. If your company is struggling to keep up with changing regulations, you could be an ideal candidate for a GFSI management solution. Here, we take a look at some of the time, money, and labor-saving benefits of GFSI software to help you determine if it’s the right choice for your organization.
- Automated GFSI Records Management: Manual data entry is time- and labor-intensive. Paper, clipboards, and filing cabinets also takes up added space and money. With software, you can eliminate manual processes and instead automate your GFSI records management.
- Real-time GFSI Data Monitoring: To ensure you’re complying with the requirements set forth by GFSI, you must have a measurable program in place to mitigate risks and deliver safe food products. Yet, if you’re not keeping track of your program data in real-time, there’s no way to know for sure that your program is effective. Automated solutions capture data instantly to help managers verify program requirements are being met daily, saving time and hassle in the process.
- Track Program Performance: Software helps you identify where inefficiencies in your FSQA programs lie. In addition to making sure requirements are being met daily, you can also analyze program data over a specific time frame to identify top challenges. This can help you eliminate redundancies and make more informed decisions to reduce material loss, which will ultimately help you limit resource expenditure.
- Instant Access to Data for GFSI Audits: If you need to track down critical information using a paper-based system, it could take a significant amount of time. Busy managers can’t afford to dedicate lengthy spans of time to document retrieval. Today’s solutions provide instant access to all of the records and program data you need.
- Auto-Schedule Tasks & Reminders: How much time is spent in your organization sending out reminders and scheduling GFSI required tasks? An automated solution can take the hassle out of scheduling tasks and sending reminders so your managers can dedicate their time and attention to more strategic outcomes.
SafetyChain Software is a cloud-based food quality management system that reduces costs, waste, and risk for food companies. Our powerful FSQA platform gives quality and operations managers an easy-to-use tool to automate compliance, safety, and quality programs while providing valuable real-time data to help optimize operations. Learn more at https://safetychain.com.