A lot of the folks I’ve spoken to recently have been trying to figure out the differences between HACCP and HARPC (Hazard Analysis Risk-Based Preventive Controls). Is HARPC just HACCP in disguise? If not, how do I get from a HACCP plan to a HARPC plan?
If you’re scratching your head over these and other similar questions, I urge you to join us for our October 4 webinar – “From HACCP to HARPC – What’s Best in Class and How To Get There.”
Featuring one of our favorite guest speakers – Debby Newslow, President of D.L. Newslow & Associates and the winner of the 2013 NSF Leadership Award for Training – this 60 minute webcast will be informative and interactive. Debby will provide useful guidance on topics that include:
- An overview of the HARPC proposed rule
- Comparing HACCP to HARPC – “If it looks and smells like HACCP is it really HACCP in disguise?” And if not, how close (or not) are they?
- How does HARPC fit in with GFSI?
- Why you should adopt HARPC today and how your organization benefits
- How do you get from HACCP to HARPC?
- Key differentiators between CCPs and PRPs
- Debby will also take your questions live!
I’ll also join Debby for a short discussion on how technology supports creating a best-in-class preventive control programs. And of course our webinars are always complimentary.
We hope to see you online on October 4!