We are delighted to welcome Albertsons Companies to the SafetyChain customer community. SafetyChain food safety and quality management solutions will be utilized across Albertsons Companies 17 U.S. manufacturing facilities including beverage, dairy, bakery, and grocery. Read the press release here.
Why SafetyChain? Albertsons Companies was looking for a solution to help them achieve real-time food safety and program visibility, business intelligence, and standardization across their manufacturing facilities. With SafetyChain’s cloud-based management solutions and mobile app, Albertsons Companies will be able to more effectively manage – and continuously improve – their operations, including the capability to:
- Ensure everyday execution and compliance of food safety and quality requirements
- Identify and manage issues earlier with real-time non-conformance alerts
- More easily manage supplier compliance via easy-to-use supplier portals
- Monitor and trend performance across their operations and suppliers
- Ensure 24/7 audit and inquiry readiness – with all records, data, and documents housed in one centralized, easily accessible online system
Albertsons Companies’ Senior Director of Food Safety & Quality Manufacturing, Mark Salimbere, shared: “As we grow as a company, in order to more effectively manage our very high-quality standards and increasing regulatory requirements, we’ve determined that automating all of our FSQA data, documentation, programs, and performance analysis will allow us to both scale to our rapid growth rate and better manage risk.” He added, “Our partnership with SafetyChain is a win-win for Albertsons Companies’ stores and our customers.”
We look forward to helping Mark and his team at Albertsons Companies achieve great results – welcome to the SafetyChain family!